Monday, February 02, 2004

wo de fu qing.

came bck frm malaysia this morn-- first thg i sat down to do was the compo bout my father. i'm so sorry ma if u thought the compo was lousy; i thot it was ok. ahha. aniwae i had to finish the compo so i cld go out. with brandon n janice haha. went to listen to wad 'offspring sounds lk. its nt as bad as wad some ppl said it was, but we didnt manage to find which song was it that has the sexual lyrics tt julian likes to haf on his nic. n we bought big boxed of biscuits for our sps ahha. who ask mine nt to reply me? ha.

oh aniwae i did quite a bit of shoppin in malaysia heh. i finally got a three quarts pants. n a nice sch bag! its black wif a lil bit of red. haha. im tryin to tie this pink-silvery shoelace on it, but i tink it looks kinda out of plc so i shall just see how it goes first. but i tink the bag is big enough to swallow me. its quite 'long haha.

my appetite is back. how to maintain my weight at 42 if i go on like that? *shakes head* but food is too gd to resist. i'm tokin crap.

ok shawn. i tink someone (my sis? mum?) told me tt u actually wrote in the morn, nt night. so yah. at first i thot u went online durin com lessons. but isnt missin sch even worst then going online durin sch hrs??

No comments: