Tuesday, February 24, 2004

im a pig, hear me oink

gosh i ate so much today. lets count-- one ham n cheese omelette, one nasi briyani, two egg pratas, one packet of maggie mee n one packet of those white malay kueh with brown coconut stuff. brr. i feel fat.

went choir room to play carrom in the morn wif bing sue n jiaxun. i can shoot! yeah. but the round thg went in the hole bout twice for me, so i had to put back two seeds. but nt bad lah, at least didnt paiseh myself.

stayed back to paint banner today. first time paintin banner. its nt fantastically beautiful, but shd be can make it lah, though i had to kick myself to stop findin faults n just let the drawers do their stuff. so in the end i walked over to the sov banner grp who were paintin a black cloth white hahaha. n we kinda ran out of paint, n sue had to make a joke bout askin the western stall uncle to make 'white paint' for us. *shivers* wanted to go out for dinner with them, but dad insisted on fetchin me. bah bah.

class was quite fun today. chem lab-- i was pourin magnesium frm the small plastic bottle into the conical flask n i dropped the whole bottle inside the conical flask. then everyone around me started laughin, n mr chan actually walked over to ask me what was the matter. then rai was commentin tt 'single sex edu is fun' (as in single sex SCH) but i intepreted it as single sex- sex education hahaha. so i thot aloud 'huh, fun?? wad they teach u, gay sex??' gosh. tts another embarrassin moment ahha.

hm wad else. yeah i did tutorials. n i tink my gp tcher is gd. *flips coin into the air*

No comments: