Wednesday, February 04, 2004

mugger.

i feel so mugger. ive been doing hmwk for past two nites. hey ppl, u gotta understand man. in tk i dun use to do my maths assignments n tys hmwk. now im lk doin all tt is required of me? gosh im so hardworkin. ahahah no lah. but really i dun really understand all my lectures-- esp the proteins part. beta sheet. why does it fold? wad bond. then wad bout the R grp thgy tt he said? argh. asked mrs lim today but im still half-bucket bout it. wad bout fibrous n globular. u mean fibrous only for tertiary ones? ahh.

aniwae i was doing my hmwk from 830 til just now k. quick, someone applaud for me. i just hope i can keep it up.

led sectionalds for yr ones today. honestly, i tink i did a terrible job. but nvm, i shall improve if theres another chance. i shall be humble n learn. ;D

haha gosh was just talkin to brandon online n he was just tellin me the same thg-- that he shall try to improve. aniwae today he was really nice-- he did smthg tt he norm won't do in order to gain a new perspective. he said it; didnt noe if its for real, but it sounded damn nice. n he stuck to it for the whole day lah. great guy. ;p

btw i went home wif yaojun yesterday bcoz eugenia left without me. wah talk rubbish the whole trip home. but at least now i haf someone to talk the same bus as me, drop the same stop, n cross the same overheadbridge. comfort.

i got new addiction. the granola bars (they're healthy ;D) from nature valley. goes for 75cents in BP. comes in cinnamon n honey-n-oats, n u can choose btwn crunchy or chewy bars. n all these bcoz im sick of canteen food. already. sighh. not even the indian food interests me.

ok. pe tmr. argh.

No comments: