Tuesday, November 25, 2003

yawn.

heh just had a whole day out.

went sch for some briefing n exco meeting. realised how much fun we exco can have together. luckily most of us gg to vjc. gonna see them again! haha during lunch we were tryin to think of a cca for sk, well. she liked none of our suggestions. sigh she shd just go join rosh in the vjc cricket cheerleading. hahaha. oops.

went to watch t'ang quartet at esplanade. okayy. i was tired lah huh. then i tink rach fed me too much of the fruit tips, made me even sleepier. ahah.

n during the intermission someone called me but the line got cut off coz inside the concert hall theres no reception. just before tt biying told me she got into carolling. haha. so i went outside n waited for about five mins. sigh.

aniwae.. hee. i'm really quite a fortunate girl. i mean, theres alot of ppl who care about me. aww ;D dun worry im fine now.

to erm. my sis's fren. eh. dun feel too bad. i was upset beocause of my choir farewell, nt bcoz of the tea party. beisdes, tt remark was more or less written on impulse, but really its the singing tt counts wad rite, n i tink i did pretty ok lah. though the sch song was dumb. haha. but it was fun. n i dun tink i look tt wicked, n i dun tink anyone ever called me initimidating unless they heard me scold before, so i take it as a compliment? ;D just treat me to ice cream nxt time ;D

No comments: