Tuesday, November 11, 2003

physician.

heh. physics paper was, so-so. okok ppl, dun bish me. its really nt soso. ;D yah paper two was really lots of theory. haha the last qn (essay) i took one look at the long paragraphs n drawings for the first qn n i thot to myself,"SKIP"haha. yup i did the second one, which was really much more manageable coz it guides u through ur ans. though i dun tink my (b) is correct, but six out of ten shd be nt bad rite. :D

mep paper was ok lah. though as usual i didnt tink harmony was difficult until everyone was sayin how tricky it is. haha the same thg happened for prelims n i didnt score too well for my harmony :X i spent bout 40 mins on melody writin, n i kept tellin myself i gotta finish by 2.30 but ended up finishin at 2.40. so i quickly did the rest of the paper. but ok larh, still have time to check thru.

aniwae found out a real cool thg. my calculator can do integration! but haha it also made me panic for my amaths coz i was checkin my ans against the calculator in the last 5 mins n i realised the ans was nt the same. sighh. but realised it coz i didnt put my calculator to radian mode. ;D hee.

oh yesterday was quite farnie. yafen msged me to ask me bout the kinokuniya coupons i told her i saw in the newspaper. she had to look for it four times haha. but yeah, we're gonna get the same yellow organiser. :D

kk. got 7 more to go. !!!

No comments: