Saturday, November 22, 2003

.

nthg quite hit me until i reached home today.

i feel vulnerable all of a sudden. yup me, the iron super lady. cried in the shower after returnin frm the farewell today. i dun tink cryin shows signs of weakness, but the tears are for all the efforts n work i've put in for all four years to make possible what i believed in, and now it seems that everything is just going to be swept away with one swipe.

to hell with me barging into the audition rm this morn, who cares wad negative impresion; to hell with outstandin service award- if i'm nt even going to put my idea across to someone who matters i dont tink ive lived up to what i make myself out to be; to hell with my holidays plans, sorry ms lim, but i just cant see it crumble.

i'm radical? narh. at least i dun try to touchbase.

sorry cldnt resist tt. oops ;D

No comments: