Thursday, July 23, 2009

she-e-ryy (sherry baby)


its been quite a cold summer, or at least it hasnt been warm worthy since i got back, and now i have to leave soon so id never know if it ever gets warm in london during summer. my dad and sis have left for singapore and now its just me and my mum (and a rat, which my mum is convinced lives within my walls, sorry may) in cold summery london, packing up my room.

it was fun having my family over, and of course, graduating. the feeling of ive-got-what-it-takes-to-tackle-the-world-now hasnt really come to me because really, i might be looking at unemployment for a while (yes, even with a lse degree, which really scares me) but the fact is, i have graduated. i made friends that i really liked, lost a friend that i liked, and added on facebook my eye candy, so i guess its been three years of growing up on my own and trying to find my way around. but i know that even if i am down, id have my family to fall back on, not that they can offer me any strings to pull, but just that i can count on them to be there for me; and my friends, haha, for all the laughter and senseless nonsense, and the relieve knowing that some people in my life are probably going to be in my life for a long time to come. ;)

(and i realised that this might be the last of my post under the label 'life in london')

3 comments:

Nabnab said...

:) you can make wearing a graduation gown look sexy in that pic. hahaha :D

Anyway babes I totally forgot you were graduating. CONGRATS! :) Me and Rosh still have a year to go, boo. Haha...

Can't wait to meet you. P.s. that shoe looks amazing. Haha... :)


-Nabs

jiayun said...

haha aw nab thanks:) and id be back wed so lets meet up! we can finally have ecp macs breakfast together;)

sportygal said...

you are dearly missed here now!

AND to keep you posted....summer here didn't get hotter by any chance...and it'll be autumn soon!