Monday, February 23, 2009

nothing sweet about me

all i want to do is to have a long good sleep. it seems like ive had alot on my mind- work related- and i feel like im still having a sleep debt from that night after judy's party. oxford for the weekend was a good getaway, and of course any time spent with my darling is time well spent. im still sorry for my 'poor' choice of movie, ahhaha, 'hard candy' is hardly a light jolly movie to relax into at the end of a week. besides, i think anders is traumatised for life (cue: castration segment)

i think im much happier this year. i feel im much better settled down, with school work (although i joked that 'i go to lse, sometimes'), with friends, with finding stuff to do in london, and of course, finding my way around london:) the night after judy's party i somehow ended up at westminster bridge, but thames river did not disappoint, and i am a little bewildered it took me three years to see this side of london.

another side of london that i was glad to have found- brick lane! or rather, the vintage stores around it. im glad i didnt cancel on lover even though i was really quite tired that day. i cant wait to wear my scarves, bags (yes, plural), and ooh i cant wait to go back again and just spend the whole day looking at those gorgeous (too long) dresses, running my hands through the silky scarves, or just playing with all the intricate clasps and knuckles of the old bags. i dream about my own fashion line and how vintage-inspired they'd be- oh but what a dream.

four more weeks of lent term, but with the weather warming up, and all the concerts (rachael yamagata!) and plans coming up (miss sung!) - cant wait;)

meanwhile, back to jurisprudence.

No comments: