Monday, February 09, 2009

'continued





the rest of it all. (yes this is all.)
to think after spending all that money- this was done on an expired roll of film which i bargained with the mama shop uncle for just 50pence. he was very reluctant.
and yes, the panoramic size was not intended. ;)

on the phone with jess the other day and we were just lamenting on how short this term is going to be/already is. already people are making graduation plans (by that i mean prom dress)- for me i just cant wait to be back home.

and i dont know if my mum is really afraid of me being lesbian or hiding another affair from her, but my msn nickname spelt out the first line of the song 'duet' and she promptly asked "whos the lover!??!" (exclamation marks not my own emphasis)
ah mother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love lomography!! (; I want a lomo camera too. Holga or Diana -- I am still deciding!

the pictures are really beautiful and surreal-looking

love how lomography makes everything looks like the world has stopped just for a classic shot of timeless beauty.

siying

jiayun said...

;) the colours do come out amazing dont they. theres lotsa sun in sg, you really shd get one and try, its fun (and much cheaper) ;)

oinkypig said...

HAHAHA! i thought you said you wanted to remove that emo msn nick! you should have!