Monday, December 03, 2007

oh breathe, just breathe

was supposed to be writing my european law essay, but ive read my articles and i have pen and paper and all my materials in front of me. ive bathed, in my pjs, with a bowl of granny smith apples drizzled with sugar and cinnamon (muaha) and the choc cake is still on my table. the things i put into my body:)

i have a confession to make.

oprah makes me cry;) whenver i watch her show id be so inspired or moved or just feeling so thankful that she's there making all the difference in this world. well minus the drama whenver she gives out all the (oh gloriously expensive) presents, she really is an inspiration!
today's episode was about heroes and how people saved other people. there was this mother who used her body to shield her two boys from a tornado. broke her back and is now paralysed, but her little kids were so adorable 'my mum is my hero'. and the marines who returned from iraq war after 7 months, and when oprah says 'whether we support the war or not, we're grateful for those soldiers who are out there protecting you and me' she makes so much sense in such simple words.

i am a woman when i say i love watching oprah!

No comments: