Wednesday, February 07, 2007

bouts of hardworkingness

ive been feeling relatively hardworking these days - with the purchase of my new criminal textbook (hail herring!) i decided to start on my tutorial with much anewed vigour only to find that this week's topic does not interest me at all. in fact its a little confusing with all the different sections of assaults. haha but i did manage through the reading although no notes taken. heh.

i now have potpurri all over my room courtesy of a love from a faraway land;) talk about bringing with it the characteristic of the land it came frm- kiasuism. hahaha okay im so evil THANKS okay now my room smells lovely. and may suggested that i put them in little bowls so yeah now my room really looks nice. i hope my pres reaches you on time;)

i think my life is picking up again - with the end of the production comes the start of many new things - floorball, victorian's day, and of cos shopping tmr with shimmie who hasnt replied my sms. :) but im beginning to find stuff to do with friends that i really care about i guess. last weekend was a gd trip down to covent garden spent with cheryl whom i havent talked to in the longest time because everytime we try to do that in french class the teacher calls upon us to ans qn. French btw is not becoming a reality ahha. i still cant speak it very well! i only rem "jai chaud" (pronounced jay sho)which means i am hot. grins. :)

am trying to read the books off my shelf because there is absolutely no use if they're there just for show. although it does make me look intellectual :) starting with time traveler's wife even though i bought agatha christie from spitalfields market trip with rosh last wkend because i think its a better read anw although agatha christie is still the best dont get me wrong. anw i just got reminded of all the times i wld sneak off to the library in the middle of boring lectures and return with agatha christie in my hand. ;) yes rai? i vaguely rem you as being my partner in crime for lectures missed in our quest for good hygiene after a good workout. haha.

ah i miss girlgroup days. ;)

No comments: