Monday, January 08, 2007

couldnt sleep, and wouldnt sleep.

" ;) the world is beautiful, the world is great. smell the air, hear the waves crashing in; feel the ants run up your legs, and pluck white hairs off me. take silly pictures in silly poses, visit old places, eat good old (cheap) food. listen to fantastic inidian guy sing, drink and get drunk. cycle along ecp, and eat till my stomach bursts. i love doing things together with my friends. cos i love them;) i miss doing things together with my family. i love them all the same. but now theres more: the strange silly way i love you. ;) "


i didnt sleep a wink the whole night. gah. but i did sleep in the afternoon. felt a headache coming along and wldnt have woke up if my googletalk didnt dingdong.

so yes here i am, awake at 4am.

i think my corridor smells of sleep. i think my hall smells of sleep. ;)

now. back to sch. :)

No comments: