Wednesday, December 06, 2006

IM DONE

with my last essay of the term. yay thankyou ms little brain for being with me through the whole afternoon. ;) and of cos mr lovely nutella whom i spooned off. and finished off. :)

im just sitting arnd waitin for tmr to come. il update when tmr comes haha. and of cos the day after and the day after and the day after and the day. ;) cant believe its so soon. although the thot of four wheels gets me down a little ITS OKAY ;) ill get round to it.

anw here are some pics!

mambo pics ;)

more--> with my musical people.


haha okay more nonclubbing pics up soon. ;)
anw kevin wants to say hi to all you sexy people. muahah. just cos he refuses to go shopping with me (to celebrate my last essay!) anw im going out later with squish yay haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww my babyjy so hot. <3<3

jiayun said...

haha aw;)

sigh i cant wait to go back.:D and have orh lua!

Anonymous said...

i'm BACK!! and I MISS YOU huge! ((: