Monday, January 09, 2006

im not thick skinned enough

have been slackin the whole of this morn cos my boss is on leave and she didnt sign any of the letters so ive got nthg to do. i even finished reading wuthering heights, to the point that i got so engrossed in it, ppl had to call me quite a few times before i could recollect my senses and answer them coherently.
so when my colleages asked me to go for this celebratory lunch (for some guy gettin a promotion) i declined cos i felt bad for slacking.ahha.
darn i shd have went. though i dont see alot of ppl going...

but anw im lookin forward to meeting my girls later this evening. ahha. may ah, we're gettin lazy.. gra n bing beat us to organising it! ah! hahaha. ;) anw i cant wait to chill out.

may i remind everyone that i kena conjunctivitis in malaysia. as if my eyes arent small enough alr, imagine my horror waking up in the morn with a swollen left eye. i was so horrified i was in a bad mood. but hey it took less than a day to clear up so im happy again.
im vain abt my eyes.

my grandma cooked up a feast on sat nite, n everyone came back for the dinner. it felt lk cny alr;) minus the free flow of soft drinks and cny goodies (although they kept eating wangwang it doesnt really count) my grandma was in such a gd mood i dont think ive seen her in a better mood.

im startin to crave for subway. the yummy toasted honey oat bread, the fresh lettuce and the crunchy tomatoes. minus the olives. together with the cookies of cos.

im a cookie monster.

3 comments:

santa monica said...

yozies!
out from camp..only for awhile...
till then..
=)))

bra. said...

lol u shld see alvin bald. phua, book out so early? i just got out sia. damn ferry.

jiayun said...

HELLO BOYSS. ;)