Monday, January 16, 2006

chinesee

i brought the chinese book that my mum gave me for my 18th birthday to work today. spent the whole day reading it.
i strongly suspect my boss now gives me less work cos she's afraid ill make mistakes. heehee.
anw. yup so i've actually been reading chinese the whole day and thinking in chinese too! cool i shall start writing chinese poems hurmphhh u think only gracia can write poems that rhymes? ill write one in chinese HAH.
yeah okay im talkin rubbish. dont count on me on prose n poetry. lit is totally out of my league.

i think i shd go to the library soon.
i also think i shd go buy new yr clothes before new yr actually comes and i have to resign to wearing not-so-new clothes.
i think i shd go exercise more, i can (gulp) feel the fats piling up on my hips. i want no big butt.

No comments: