Saturday, December 17, 2005

my grandmother used to sing to me...:)

ah how wonderful it is to sing with vjchoir again;) it feels gd to well, be part of a carolling grp. spread christmas cheers arnd, festive joys, and many other variations marie and nichole came up with;) martin complained my smile is too fake haha but hey at least i was smiling and i bet ppl were smitten with my smileys:)

it feels funny to think that people actually thank me for coming down to carol. haha. okay so im not part of the choir proper anymore and im lk some outsider or smthg.. ah but at least now im finally a senior (joinin the lao lao club) and im part of the great vjc tradition.
yay;)

lets all lose our voices carolin!

2 comments:

Rachie^Rae said...

hehe Thanks jiayun for coming down ta sing wif us! =)

jiayun said...

haha welcomeee ;)