Friday, December 16, 2005

hm.

i think ive been too wrapped up in my own world. true ive been busy these few weeks and the coming days to be, but i still feel bad. in the midst of my busy schedules ive always had little thgs lk tt poppin up, making me realise that its time i take a breather and well, just try to lead a normal life and not to neglect my frens. im so glad im meeting her tmr cos im too tired to even call anyone and have a decent conversation. yes. i need my ten hours of slp so MICHELLE WHERE ARE YOU. hahaaha.

my dec hols are ending. glummmm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there! i can turn ur hair back to red. charging cheap cheap onli..300S$++ (600RM+++)!!!

Unknown said...

oh come on dun make it sound as if u're enlisting next january yar? cos... u don't. grrr....

jiayun said...

haha hey i figured my hair IS still red only that i have to stand under suitable lighting. ahha. imagine me with a halo over my head;)

of cos im not enlisting in jan. i belong to the better half of the world population hee.

Unknown said...

yeah and one day i hope the "better half of the population" will be grateful to the other half for defending country ya? if not i'd gladly pass my rifle to you and u all can try to defend urselves while u can. hehss :)

Jia Hui said...

wrapped up in ur own world? i agree... but you haven't grown a bit at all, in treating your kin.