Tuesday, May 10, 2005

tadaa. my career choices.

after talkin to brandon today, i made a very important decision.

im NEVER, EVER, gonna be a teacher. i swear i could have just vomitted blood on my keyboard. hai. i guess i just dont haf the patience for it.

to be nice ppl, u guys shd all learn manners and how to reply to such negative words.
repeat after this:
"no jy, u rock! its nt u.. it prob was just brandon. really. ur a GREATT person! ur simply fabulous! whee!"

;)
haha. afterwhich i promptly told brandon i no longer wan to fren him., but he still owes me ten ribenas. yumyum.

n irvin dont try to trick me i noe wad velociraptor is. im not a dinosaur!

oh n for napfa. i tried singin sov songs. leo lasted me for two rounds. (two gd rounds) afterwhich i tried chimpara but i gave up coz i didnt noe the words.
after that. i kinda erm, walked. hahaha. but i still passed. so. yeah. phew.no more napfa. nope im nt whining bout pe, dont get me wrong. im just glad i went thru 15 mins of strenuous exercise.

No comments: