Sunday, May 29, 2005

dempsey hut

sneeze. sniff. shudder. ;(

went out for great dinner. this small little place tucked away in the green wilderness near botanic gardens. it just rained, so it felt pretty cool there. the food was really quite nice. my chicken chop was great! i just love pepper.. ;) just mask everythg away with pepper. the whipped potato was gd too, until i tasted the cheese in it and i got quite sick of it. just like wad 7-11 did to their fantastic instant whipped potato (bah!).
durin the dinner my mum was askin me to look at these two boys sitting behind me. i was lk 'got boys in my sch ask me look at boys here.' then i concluded hey, boys in my sch arent worth lookin at much too. then i started tellin her bout wad those scums did on fri tt made rai quite angry. Then my wonderful dad went 'eh jiayun, watch me!' and he did the 'look-i-can-touch-the-flame-but-no-pain' thing. n when he was done he had that goofy prideful grin. my mum started laughin and i was lk 'DAD ur no different from those scums!'
Gosh. boyss.

after dinner my mum had a great idea to go bedok to go look for shoes n toiletries for my sv trip. saw the shoe i wanted to buy long ago! had a gd mind to buy both colours :) but both were the last pair and one size bigger so we decided to go look at the other bata stores my mum claimed there was in bedok. when we came back the pink one was gone. GONE. hai. so i bought the white one, n i even had to wash it when i came back. but nvm. im satisfied. :)

go study peeps!

No comments: