Friday, June 18, 2004

munchin popcorn.

hp3 isnt great. in fact, its lousy. i dont really understand it. sigh. how can sirius black, frm a lunatic, turn (suddenly) into a loving godfather? i lk the map tho. malfoy looks funny.. i miss his terribly gelled hair.

aniwae its strange ppl dont understand this joke when i tell them. well yesterday morn, on my way to sch i was listenin to class95 morn show. they were tryin to differentiate btwn erotic n kinky. then glenn said 'erotic is when u use a feather. kinky, is when u use the whole chicken.' well i burst out laughin. must have looked pretty funny laughin to myself on the train.. ;)

aniwae heard this song on the radio yesterday n managed to find the lyrics. i found it quite, erm, adorable. ;)

Adam Sandler
I Wanna Grow Old With You

i wanna make you smile
whenever you're sad
carry you around when your arthritis is bad
all i wanna do, is grow old with you

I'll get you medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
So, it could be so nice growing old with you,....

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let you hold the remote control.

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
Oh I could be the man that grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you.

didnt noe adam sandler can sing, huh?

No comments: