Saturday, June 05, 2004

evil laughter.

im evil today. at least for sectionals. but i really hope the sops can get smthg out of that.. tho i didnt tink its effective or wadsoever. i lk being evil tho. :)

grr. ms attitude.

i just found out tt my phone can put images as alerts when ppl call in.. i found the perfect pic for valmond n his hair. HA. ;)

mary's cuttin her hair! haha its so exciting. hahaha.

golf thg is finally comin true. yeah then ill get to meet all the rich n free ppl (eg my dad ahhaah) who spend time at golf course. yippee. er no, i didnt mean to meet my dad. ahha.

went supper yesterday wif abiel n sis. he's movin. one less simei fren. aniwae theres alot of dogs at eastpoint at night.. eeks.

my mum's nt too happy bout me going out everyday. helloo i dont go out n play. i do work. tt explains my lethargic look at home, rite? .

No comments: