Tuesday, May 25, 2010

hello, back!

havent been online much at home, and Ive obviously lost interest in touching anything remotely resembling a screen when I'm at home. It's dinner, and then the bed.

So I thought I'd try to make an effort to keep this up, after hearing Liyann say 'I've always pictured you doing something more creative', I realised I havent been thinking very much. I mean, other than that brief discussion with Eugenia over whether Murakami killed the male character in Sputnik Sweetheart, I really havent been engaged in anything remotely intellectually stimulating recently. All I have been thinking about are weekends, weekends, and weekends. and an occasional KFC. I mean, I dont even have any desire to go shopping??

I would talk about the epiphany I had in the office yesterday, after my long meeting and after the rowdy office boys left the meeting room, but its nothing more than just, that, myopic view and abstract concepts becoming a bigger picture. Although, the corporate culture (and the people, oh the people) still baffles me. Am still waiting for that epiphany to dawn on me.

fyi this shall be my last post on work and i hereby ban myself from speaking about the O (for office) word.

Meantime- LONGWEEKEND!

No comments: