Tuesday, January 26, 2010

before we turn to stone

sometimes I'm really in awe of the way this universe works. Just when I needed to talk to someone, my best friend from halfway across the world could do with a talk as well. And so a few lines over gchat actually made my previous weeks of heavy heartness (all those frustrations!) seem light, lighter, and the part where I was caught grinning like an idiot and texting into my phone when my boss came into my room just made it funnier.

and so I say, nothing in this world is that bad. lets give this another try;)

4 comments:

nabs said...

:)) hang in there sweetheart!! It's going to be a trying time but as with everything, the hard part always ends with the good :))

Miss you! I'm drowning in FYP and final semester, can't wait to graduate but not wanting to leave this comfort zone either. Oh wells... :)

δΈθˆ’ζœ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.