Sunday, August 30, 2009

semalam i call you, you tak answer.

so ive been driving (!) my new ride around singapore, but none by myself and without any banter between the three of us- me, the directionless driver; my dad, the director; and my mum, the backseat driver. and occasionally we argue with the gps, too. but its been fun, and ive had 'bitter heart' stuck in my head for the past two days, so ive been humming that while driving, until i discovered this song. now that i know the english translation to it i love it even more;) ahh zee avi ive underestimated you.

i had a really fun weekend, with baybeats and bing's birthday party. i actually even enjoyed today's salsa lesson; i giggled secretly at shaky boys' hands and others' uncoordinated steps. i do not want the week to start again sigh.

5 comments:

oinkypig said...

you slow poke! (about the zee avi song)

jiayun said...

haha sigh have we been relegated to chatting on my commentsbox;)

oinkypig said...

semalam you tak ade call me. so have to use chatbox lor.

Nab said...

:D Hehe... I love zee avi!

Adibah said...

yes i love kantoi!! its such an adorable song!