Tuesday, January 20, 2009

my date.

ive been dating Tom for, hm about a day now, and all i can say is that Tom isnt good company. Not that Tom is good company for any girl, really. Even before we started, you could see the symptoms already. I was down, energy was low, and jetlag didnt help at all (which im still going through, i know, a week already, but oh.so.tired.every.time.its.6pm). well, i blame Tom for all the bad things im feeling right now (and also for the failed pandan cakes oh why wont they rise!) and also my lousy appetite.

watching sleepless in seattle helped a bit- i dont think i love it as much as i love other romantic classics, but the boy is so adorable i think that made me happy for a while.

haha, and oh wells, i should get over my jetlag. or at least try to!

No comments: