Wednesday, December 31, 2008

objects of desire

1. georgie (but only in one fine day)
2. hugh jackman (any form, human or wolf, unshaven or clean)
3. a love as pure and innocent like ponyo (and parents like that too!) ;)

christmas came and went, and i really miss singing. i sang a bit again today at the vc post-xmas party, and i realised that ive gotten more of my voice back. it just felt very nice to be singing out loud. i dream about singing again in a choir, but that'd have to wait till i get back from london i guess.

ive been getting plenty of the singapore sun nowadays, which is a good thing cos it makes me think and wonder alot of things. life in london seems like such a faraway thing, and ive been thinking alot about my future since i got back. its like im trying to picture how my life will be when i come back next july. my new year resolution: to figure out what i want to do with my life. ;)

in the meantime- pray the weather's good in taipei! ;)

No comments: