Wednesday, September 26, 2007

i have internet!

:) and my room looks really nice. we've got lotsa of natural light in our house so its bright all day long. and our rooms are pretty spacious and not too cramped so its really gd. im just missing the tv in my room thats all :D
staying out is really quite an experience. furnishing the house has never felt more satisfying. esp when we bought the bathroom racks and all and voila all our toiletries are now neatly stacked up in the bathtub and by the sink.
lulu was quite insulted by this roadsign thing i stuck onto my door cos it said 'be self sufficient- avoid men'. wanted to get that for rai but never got down to giving (haha) besides i love feminist statements like these so i brought it along. but alas it doesnt stick very well (lulu: now you know what its trying to tell you..) so im using it as a coaster instead. but of cos the polka dotted coaster we bought is much prettier but hey i can have more than one mug in my room;)
pictures soon! when my bookshelf arrives and i throw away my bedbase and i vacuum my room. and wipe the windows. and pack my stuff. :D

i need school to start soon so id stop doodling around! i feel like a stay at home nanny with the other two always in sch. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you get that sign! I want to get one for myself too. (:


siying

jiayun said...

ahah i got it in aust! :D but im sure you'll find it all around its an universal statement;)

Unknown said...

huh. but that's untrue for siying.. she needs a policeman! =P

anw jiayun ur blog looks a lil more pleasing to the eye now. haha.

(: said...

heehee.

That's quite funny. HAHA!

Jiayun! i m jealous of you! Sounds to fun to be studying overseas! I wan to see your room!! quick upload pics! (: