Wednesday, September 27, 2006

london(2)

okay so now that mum's gone im really alone. not really alone cos i have so many frens here ;) okay not alot but enough to last me lah huh. strange thgs but im clicking so well with king's law ppl but thats only because they're all here in international hall ahha.
am drinking some fruit fusion tea now quite tasty. yum yum.
i think lse is cheating my money bcos my first wk of 'sch' is my opening wk to law, and we do stuff lk watch film and have lectures about study techniques part one and two, then introduction to the library and IT in law. im not gettin my money worth! ok ok i shall not complain lest my workload more than doubles when sch actually starts. but for now. :)

i havent really been doing anything since the start of the day, just woke up really early to catch mayling at breakfast so i could talk to her. honestly i dont feel like ive settled down yet, but at the same time my room looks very lived in already. just lotsa fruit flies arnd cos of all the fruits my mum keeps buying. but i think i shall be coping fine. i think i shall go organise my life right now though. and stop sleeping so much:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more pictures pleaseeeeeeee! (:

Raihana said...

blog more! and happy start of school sweetie!