Wednesday, July 05, 2006

backstepkick, kick.

haha im super slow but hey everyone shd go sign up for this care to dance thg k? its a volunteer thg which is half lindy hop workshop and the other half u get to teach someone else;) i got to teach cute pri sch kids. my kid was this monkeyish girl called whitney( i had to ask her if she cld sing me a whitney housten song..and she rolled her eyes at me!!) but she was really adorable and i think she had a lot of fun with me;D she kept tryin to show me a dead lizard, and ran off to explore snails and grasshoppers in her sch garden while i think i stood lk one metre away.
anw my grp was fantastically nice. we had three chiobus(AHEM) one tsd girl one rj girl three crazy ri boys one nus mama one nba yaoming one friendly girl and one deep thinker.
and i had my first speed dating experience haha. cos we kept changing partners while learnin the dance and one of our frens commented tt it was alike speed dating. then without missing a beat he turned to his partner and said 'i like to walk, what about you?'aha. ri boysss.

so i came back home tt day with a happy heart and aching legs. i shd be going for more dancing this fri with dearest rai, yay

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

bwahahaha! that sounds fun! how to sign up? :P i mish u chiobuuuu

Kumrad said...

wads wrong with ri boys hmmm...:(

jiayun said...

nab: actually i have no idea my fren sent me the email;D

lucasi: well ur a fine example HA

Anonymous said...

haha the questiin should be what's -not- wrong with ri boys? ;p lindy hop rocks!

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! sundance hot tub No limit texas holdem for phones Leather shoe care Contact lens cleaning Medical mutual insurance company of maine Oxycontin rapid detox in arkansas