Wednesday, June 07, 2006

im gonna eat some worms (EAT WORMS)

weather was gd to us today;) had a very nice time at the beach. as usual. i can just imagine us ten years down the road, sittin on a mat at ecp talking about nonsensical stuff and simply updating each other on our lives. and then talking bout chickflicky books tt we've read recently;D wonderful.

anw i think i lost my red korean-which-looks-cheena pencil case. i hate losing thgs;( i rem takin it out of my bag and now i cant find it. i hope i didnt leave it at my tuition kids' plc which i dont think i did, but if i did and they didnt tell me they're really evil cos i just went to their hse today.
or maybe my pencil case got bored and wanted to play hide and seek with me. hmmm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my jiayun is gorgeous (:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»