Friday, January 07, 2005

one more bloody month

haha i went for the doc's appointment today n well, i was kinda hopin for a miraculous reply frm him after he sees my xray, smthg more along the lines of 'yes wow, ur healin fast, lets take off ur cast today!!' but nooo, he said 'well, gd, ur bone hasnt shifted. lets keep it on for one more month'. ;(
then i msged eug n told her she has to take care of me for "one more bloody month!!!" n haha, she called me to check if i was alright. of coz i am. ill just pon sch n sit at home n wilt n grow fat. boo.

oh n guess wad. my nephew who just started talkin this wk pointed to the macdonald sign n said 'burger'. we corrected him n said its 'M', nt 'burger' n only after much persuasion did he correct himself. we're undoin mac's influence on our poor little kids of our future generation. thats it man, im boycottin macs! they have enough business anyways.

i just had macs breakfast today. haha ;) ok after today no more macs for me. at least for a mth! haha. which is gonna be really easy for me, ill just nt get my sis to get me lunch frm macs ;)
the diary of a pampered kid.

No comments: